Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing and using this site provided by Jolly Thinkers’ Learning Centre Limited (“Jolly Thinkers”, “we” “us” or “our”) you are agreeing to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.
1. Use of this Website
· Without our prior written permission, you may not in any forms use any of our work from this site.
· You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
2. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
· The content provided on this site including the information, texts and images relating to our products and services, is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
· Under no circumstances whatsoever will Jolly Thinkers be liable for any direct and indirect loss or expenses arising from the use of this site.
· Jolly Thinkers does not warrant that service of our content will be uninterrupted or error free or that any content is free of viruses or bugs.
3. Intellectual Property
· The names, images and logos identifying Jolly Thinkers and our products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks.
4. External links
· This site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Jolly Thinkers is not responsible for the availability or contents of these sites.
5. Website Policies
6. Modification to these T&C
· Jolly Thinkers may change these terms and conditions of use at any time without notice. Regular review is recommended.
· If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions of use, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.